(No loitering after facility is closed.)
1. Individuals participate at your own risk.
2. Helmets are mandatory. Knee and elbow pad use is recommended.
3. In the event of an emergency or injury, all park participants must discontinue skating until further directed by Town staff.
4. No destroying or defacing public property.
5. Recklessness, horseplay, foul language, not listening to Town staff or any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and will subject you to removal from the park.
6. Town staff reserves the right to limit the number of skaters/skateboarders using the facility to prevent overcrowding.
7. No Scooters or bikes allowed in the Park.
8. No smoking allowed in the Park.
9. No Glass Containers in the Park.