The original office of Shenandoah Land and Improvement Company during the railroad boom in the late 1800's, later used as a printing office and  private school, the cottage was purchased by Misses Mary and Edna Stevens, sisters, as a private residence in 1902.  After their death, the cottage was purchased by the Shenandoah Heritage Center in 1974 and is listed on the Virginia Historic and National Historic Landmarks Registry.  The cottage serves a satellite office for the Chamber of Commerce during the summer and fall months.

 

 

 

 


Town of Shenandoah